Fund Administration - London, United Kingdom,
Join a busy and growing fund administration team. They have an impressive portfolio of investors who you will be working closely with in a client facing role.
This is an extremely busy and fast paced role; you will be working within a down to earth and friendly team who enjoy socialising outside of work.
Duties will include:
- Processing of new applications from investors.
- Coordinating investor and adviser mail merge communications.
- Coordinating with investment companies and HMRC.
- Being first point of contact for clients.
- Daily monitoring of email inbox.
- Producing bank reconciliations for funds raised.
- Assisting with telephone queries from investors and financial advisers.
- Assisting with proof reading documents.
- Marketing administration
Are you the ideal person?
- You will be flexible, happy to work in a team and be a strong team player.
- Good numeracy and attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of Word (mail merge, advanced formatting would be helpful) and Excel useful.
- Experience in a similar administrative role.
- Bright, bubbly, switched on, tech savvy.
- Great attitude, team player, attention to detail, ability to liaise at all levels.
- Financial services background is essential for this role along with Fund Administration.
They are a very dynamic and hard working team with a fast-paced environment to be expected. They offer staff an excellent working environment with a collaborative approach and a warm and down to earth feel. They have an extremely dynamic senior management team.
A great opportunity for someone who is looking to work for a progressive company and want to grow and develop.