Fund Administrator - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
Our client is a highly reputable financial planning practice based in central Manchester, striving to provide a truly unique and ethical financial planning service.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an investment professional with Intelligent Office experience to join an employee-owned and forward thinking financial planning practice. You will be provided with full support and training and join a tight knit team.
- Assist in the daily oversight and the efficient administration of Collective Investment Schemes to which CFP acts as the appointed Fund Manager.
- Ensuring activities are conducted in compliance with the relevant regulations and time constraints imposed within Operational environment.
- Building relationships with third party providers to deliver effective management of services provided to collective investment schemes.
- Building strong relationships with investment management team to ensure effective understanding of investment strategies employed.
- The management, review dealing notifications to the underlying Fund Accounting and Custodian, ensuring accurate dissemination of information and following through until timely and accurate settlement
- Effective oversight of Registrar and Client Service operations to ensure that high level of service is maintained for investors.
- Knowledge of regulatory environment to ensure accurate reporting.
- Assist with Project Management, including Fund launches.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: Sales Support, Client Services, IFA Admin*