Fund COO - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Cedar Private Equity are currently working with a Global Investment House who are launching a small fund ($50mn) with an interesting new investment proposition in a new but rapidly growing global market. The fund is targeting a 3 to 4 times money return.
Our client is looking for a Fund COO, possibly on a part-time basis. This is an immediate requirement as our client aim to market the fund soon after Easter (If not sooner).
Relevant Experience & Responsibilities
- Experience of Fund Structures and how and where to set them up. (Currently considering Luxembourg or Canary Islands as a location)
- Understanding of the regulatory structure of funds (UK and Overseas)
- Understanding of the Account / Audit process for a fund.
- Experience of applying for UK onshore permissions
- Experience of support and investor reporting functions to enable the smooth running of the fund for the Investment House
- Experience of going through the growth process with a fund.
- Experience of communicating with the investors (Front Office)
- Day-to-day running of the business (Hiring and firing within a fund, this role will require the hiring of Fund Raisers and Analysts)
Location - Mayfair (Opportunity for flexible working)