GBM Risk Process and Control, Director - London, United Kingdom,
- Participating in NFR governance, including Design Authority, Delivery Board, and design and implementation working groups to ensure that impact of the programme on GBM Businesses is understood and can be efficiently implemented, whilst ensuring that GBM business interests are recognized and accommodated by the programme, at both Global and regional levels.
- Through a deep understanding of the Operational Risk Operating Model, policies and systems and of GBM Business characteristics and requirements provide advice, business solutions to GBM stakeholders as required
- This role requires a senior, experienced individual who will be able to influence design and execution with an appreciation of the impact this will have on current ways of working.
- This individual will require the leadership capability and ability to acquire knowledge and understanding of the Operational Risk model and the HSBC organization that will allow them to be accepted as a go to authority within GBM and the wider programme. They will be required to be supported by the leaders across the First Line of Defence in socialization and agreement of key design proposals.
- They will be required to exercise judgment to ensure designs are simple, pragmatic and effective
- Highly motivated to deliver results with little direction.
- Ability to deal with difficult and conflicting situations, clearly articulate an argument to influence the outcome.
- Ability to engage regularly with GBM colleagues at the highest level.
- Be an effective ambassador to represent the First Line of Defence across the 3 Lines of Defence
- Share knowledge, experience and best practices with Global and Regional teams and promote a collective culture to spread experience & best practice