GRADUATE - ASSISTANT RISK ANALYST (FLUENT CANTONESE) - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
GRADUATE - ASSISTANT RISK ANALYST (FLUENT CANTONESE)
TO £22k + BENS + BONUS
Are you looking to for your first role within risk? Are you able to read and write Cantonese fluently? If the answer to both of these questions is yes, then please read on! An international banking group with ambitious growth plans for 2017 are looking for an Assistant Risk Analyst to join their Central London offices. To be considered for this role, candidates must possess a 2.1 degree and be able to speak and read Cantonese fluently.
Duties to include:
- Assist Risk Manager on Risk Management handling, reporting and relevant issues related to risks.
- Ensure that risk incidents from all departments are consolidated and that monthly reporting of risk incidents and related data to Head Office is prepared accurately and promptly.
- Ensure that ad hoc reporting of risk incidents to Head Office is carried out and promptly when necessary.
- Assist Risk Manager to conduct update/ review on Operational Risk, Legal Risk and New Product Manuals no less than annually.
- Assist Risk Manager to prepare the ORMC monthly meeting minutes.
- Assist Risk Manager in consolidating the Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA).
- Prepare MI on risks.
- Engage in ad-hoc projects of the Bank that are related to new/changes in banking rules and regulations.
- Communicate closely with all departments and Head Office on risk related matters.
No previous experience is necessary for this position however candidates must have Chinese language skills and MUST have the full right to work permanently in the UK (sponsorship will not be offered for this role).
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency