GRADUATE CREDIT RISK ANALYST (FLUENT CANTONESE) - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Are you looking to for your first role within risk? Are you able to speak, read and write Cantonese fluently? If the answer to both of these questions is yes, then please read on!
An international banking group with ambitious growth plans is looking for a Credit Risk Analyst to join their Central London offices. To be considered for this role, candidates must possess a minimum 2.1 degree (or equivalent) and be able to speak, read and write Cantonese fluently.
Duties to include:
- Acting as a key point of contact within the bank on Credit Risk Management reporting and relevant issues
- Prepare monthly credit risk reporting
- Perform credit analysis on new lending requests
- Assist with negotiating repayments plans and recovery
- Organise monthly meetings and prepare minutes for the department
- Maintain Credit Risk Management manuals
- Assist in ad-hoc projects for the department
No previous experience is necessary for this position however candidates must have fluent English and Cantonese language skills and MUST have the right to work permanently in the UK (sponsorship will not be offered for this role).
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency