German Speaking Credit Controller - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
Credit Control for an international software company based in Manchester
Your new company
One of the most innovative companies in the UK is looking for a Manchester based German Speaking Credit Controller. Following a period of tremendous growth this business would like to expand on the current teams in the business and grow even further, if progression is what you're looking for and you can speak fluently in German then this role is for you.
Your new role
- Responsible for debt chasing activities in accordance with business priorities then deploying the most appropriate method of chasing by letter, telephone and e-mail for allocated accounts.
- Supporting all aspects of customer and transaction (invoice related) queries ensuring that queries are prioritised and cleared
- Escalation point for all debt and advising on issues that require litigation; supporting members of the team and business customers about the most appropriate way to manage debt and owning all debt through to escalation.
- Responsible for building targeted relationships within the business and reporting aged debt status with the aim of minimise queries and improve the process of cash collection
- Responsible for maintaining records against the sales ledger and ensuring all customer notes are immediately updated.
Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years credit control experience
- Having experience of debt chasing in global academic markets
- Strong experience of flexing approach to take account of different cultures, languages
- Strong evidence of chasing cycles and credit control methodology including legal process
- A track record of making improvements in credit control processes and creating efficiency's
- Good experience of finance system preferably ERP and case management/chasing software
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- Fluent in speaking German.
£22,000 - £24,000
For further details apply now via the link or call .
BTG Recruitment are experts in Accountancy Recruitment.