German or French Speaking OTC Analyst / Cash Allocations - City, Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom, NE1
Salary: Up to £25,000 plus bonus
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK
Type : Permanent
Pattern: Monday - Friday
Our client is a leading Technology company, providing software and analytical tools to clients around the world. Due to expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a German speaking OTC Analyst to work in their Finance Shared Service Centre. This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to combine their language skills and finance skills, or for someone just graduating in a finance degree and looking for a first experience.
As a German or French Speaking OTC Analyst (Cash Allocations), you will be responsible for the following:
- Allocation and reconciliation of accounts and invoices
- Same day processing cash allocation
- Clearing of suspense accounts
- Resolution of unallocated and unidentified receipts
- Processing of recurring cash receipt process including licence and subscription based products
- Process refunds
- Resolving queries from customers and stakeholders regarding receipts
- Continually strive to improve and optimise cash allocation process
- Escalation when required
- Support Month End activities
The successful candidate for the German or French Speaking OTC Analyst will need to have the following competences:
- Fluent in German or French and English, Spoken and Written
- Experience in a finance role preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Graduates or school leavers welcome
- Calm disposition and positive outlook, particularly when working under pressure.
- Trustworthy and honest in all aspects of the role.
- Self - motivated and happy to work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Team player who appreciates the value of co-operation within the local and international team.
- Credit Control/ Cash Allocation Experience
- Degree educated - Business/Finance background preferential
- Advanced Excel, macros, pivot tables knowledge
- Knowledge of Oracle or SAP a plus
- Knowledge of relevant legislation i.e. PCI, CCA, Direct Debit Scheme rules a plus
To apply, please contact Kader at Origin Multilingual