Global Account and Market Analyst- Banking - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
Global Account and Market Analyst- Global Asset Management Bank- 12 Months- Manchester
My client, as Global Asset Management Bank, are seeking a Global Account and Market Analyst to join a client facing team that are responsible for the opening and amending of accounts across their clients in EMEA.
To work directly with assigned client base, assisting to day to day queries about account and market set-up and helping the client open accounts in a timely manner in adherence with our service level agreements.
- Take full responsibility for a client caseload and act as the link between the client / RM and the various operational areas of the Bank.
- Interpret client instructions and complete the necessary documentation to ensure that the static data is accurately set up on all Bank systems.
- Conduct an in-depth regular reviews of all outstanding items ensuring activities are completed in accordance to service level agreements.
- Build and maintain good client relationships in order to facilitate confidence in the department and assist in its continued success.
- Develop a full understanding of an individual client's requirements in relation to the establishment of new accounts in order to complete the successful transition of new business.
- Widen knowledge of all areas of the Bank and of global markets in order to be able to efficiently resolve client queries and be able to add value to the client through this.
- Strong IT skills including MS Excel.
- Previous experience of managing multiple, high volume tasks.
- Proven organisation skills and ability to prioritise in order to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Financial services experience is desired
- Previous experience of working directly with clients and confidence to play a key role in delivering excellent service.
- Proven written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent team working skills.
- Ability to work with minimum management supervision.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.