Global Trade Process Manager - Burgess Hill, Sussex, United Kingdom, RH15
Job Title: Global Trade Process Manager
You will be working as part of our clients advanced finance team as a Global Trade Process Manager. You will be responsible for the overall management of the global trade processes globally. You must have experience working in a similar role for a global organisation.
- To ensure import and export regulatory compliance processes are maintained in for the VT Business Area globally
- To have overall management responsibility for global trade processes globally
- To create a knowledge center for the day to day Trade policy and compliance issues
- To develop and deploy Trade regulatory compliance policy and to ensure procedures are in place
- To ensure VTs compliance with regional/global licensing regulations covering all products that may be subject to Export Control
- To develop the processes, procedures and systems to ensure/support ongoing compliance and effective information flow
- To develop and manage effective relationships with Government agencies involved in Trade compliance
- To manage import & export Classification process globally
- To manage End Consignee Statement process globally
- To manage supplier origin declarations globally
- To manage country of origin process including marking requirements globally
- To develop and manage a drop-ship process globally
- To manage all regulatory audits globally
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent management/leadership skills. To be a mentor to others and assist in motivating and coaching as required.
- ERP and manufacturing systems literate, specific knowledge of SAP would be beneficial, but not essential.
ACS are recruiting for a Global Trade Process Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Global Trade Process Manager, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Global Trade Process Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Global Trade Process Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Global Trade Process Manager role you desire.