Global Trading & Operations Senior Manager - London, United Kingdom,
Role: Trading & Operations Manager
Contract: 6 Months
The purpose of this role is twofold: firstly to assist the Team in the delivery of excellent regular and ad hoc trading intelligence to te client. Secondly, to assist the European Trading Operations Partner in collating and analysing a consistent view of global buying performance.
- Drawing in key internal control data from individual markets, used to track global buying performance;
- Analysing internal control data for accuracy and interpreting results
- Analysing trends of and anticipating potential challenges in global buying performance
- Leading response to answering ad-hoc enquiries as they arise, which may be related to the area of digital trading or media value generation
- Working closely with appointed 3rd party media auditors to drive collaboration and efficiency
- Supporting Trading Operations Director and Trading Effectiveness Partner in setting global trading agenda for the Unilever business;
- Overseeing all necessary operational administrative support functions are up to date, and continuously refreshed;
- Liaising closely with local market planners/buyers to understand broad market issues which may impact buying performance and be proactive in working with them to create solutions
- Analysing media performance result in an accurate and meaningful way
- Working closely with local market planners/buyers to ensure most relevant and up to date market insight is received and correctly interpreted
- Delivery of regular and accurate reporting, both internally within the agency and externally;
- Managing relationship with external stakeholders, including 3rd party media auditors
- A successful candidate should have extensive experience in a media buying/trading role or within a media auditors / investment management agency team
- Media buying, and negotiation skills would be preferable, but not essential
- Exposure to the international media environment would be preferable
- A proven track record in analysing and interpreting media trading data and a clear understanding of buying metrics across global markets
- Strong mathematics, excel and data analytics skills necessary
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.