Global Vote Audit Analyst - London, United Kingdom,
Fantastic opportunity to join a Global Financial Services organisation in their Audit Team. The ideal candidate will be a graduate with 1-2 years experience in operational auditing, accounting or quality assurance and available to start immediately.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Audit / reconciliation of setting up proxy meetings and power of attorney documents
- Audit / reconciliation of automated and manual voting processes.
- Analyse and interpret proxy voting results.
- Identify and report reconciliation discrepancies to the Manager
- Work with the Manager to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of audit processes providing regular status updates and feedback regarding the effectiveness of controls.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree educated
- Minimum 2 years experience in operational auditing, accounting or quality assurance
- Good IT skills - MS Office inc Excel
- Ability to develop and maintain professioal relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Relevant professional qualification such as Accounting, Auditing, Business and / or Chartered Institute of Securities and Investment - preferred
- Experience / knowledge of brokerage, proxy voting, asset servicing or financial business operations advantageous
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.