Graduate / 2nd Jobber - Business Analyst / Regulatory Analyst - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
My client, a leading regulatory reporting provider are recruiting for Junior Regulatory Analysts and Business Analysts.
They are looking for graduates, within a relevant degree discipline, who have an understanding of key banking products i.e. bonds, loans, guarantees and collaterals.
For the right candidates with relevant experience within Financial Services they are offering up to £35k plus benefits. At entry level the client is offering upwards of £25k.
The role responsibilities:
- Interpreting central bank reporting regulations for jurisdictions in Europe, Middle East and Asia
- Writing solution specifications for solution development and inputting into design
- Monitoring rule changes and assessing solution impact
- Scenario testing and result review
- European language skills
- Basic accounting knowledge
Please apply now for prompt review of your CV.