Graduate Analyst - Financial Services - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Meraki Talent's client is currently looking to hire four graduates on a permanent basis into their newly formed Transfer Agency department in London. Our client is a market leading FinTech firm who have enjoyed huge success in recent times due to innovative product development, high standards of client service and a commitment to their people. They have attracted and retained top sector professionals who have enjoyed a varied and vibrant working environment as well as accelerated career development due to the fast growth nature of the firm.
As a Transfer Agency Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Receiving and placing investor deals into the TA system
- Processing Box Management returns in a timely manner
- Using checklists to ensure all tasks have been completed
- Ad hoc tasks when requested
- Dealing with Telephone queries where applicable
- Handling of ISA applications
- Carrying out settlements for transactions on various banks
- Performing calculations of Distribution rates and issuing income payments to investors
- Registering and account maintenance.
- Graduate seeking work within Financial Services / FinTech
- Must have proficient IT skills especially with Microsoft Excel
- Willing to gain qualifications such us IOC, IMC or AAT.
- Hard-working and willing to work in a fast-paced environment