Graduate Analyst Financial Services - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Graduate* Analyst Role - City of London
£21,000 - £23,000 *Depending on experience
WELL ESTABLISHED FINANCE COMPANY - Seeking a switched on, bright and driven candidate to join their team.
Job Role: Graduate* Analyst
Salary: £21,000 - £23,000 *Depending on experiance
Location: City of London (Bank Tube Station)
Hours: 8.30am - 17.30pm
The successful candidate will be graduated to degree level or equivalent* and must have a background or interest within the Financial Services sector.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Loading and sharing information onto company database and CRM system
- Processing and reviewing all responses
- Assisting the team with on boarding and setting up new clients
- Historical analyses
- Answering all client analysis queries
- Compiling reports
- Making sure all contact data is up to date at all times
- Sourcing contracts
- Maintaining good relationships with the team and third parties
- Reviewing data processes on a regular basis
- Reviewing marketing announcements
- Must be educated to degree level or equivalent*
- Interest or a background within Financial Services
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Strong research skills
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Must be professional, proactive and well presented
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Advertised by Office Angels, City branch
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy