Graduate Asset Management - Finnish/Swedish/Danish Speaker - London, United Kingdom,
We are an executive events company devoted to the asset management community aimed at professionals in the management and distribution of funds, institutional investors, fund selectors and discretionary managers based throughout Europe and the Americas. At our fund forums, we bring together influential fund selectors and global asset managers to discuss the latest in investment thinking across all asset classes.
In partnership with Bloomberg and with sponsors ranging from Morgan Stanley to Blackrock, we work with many of the biggest players in the financial space hosting premium conferences across the world from Stockholm to Miami. We've attracted many influential speakers including the prime-ministers of Portugal and Spain. While still a young start-up, we have a bright future and big plans to scale-up with a New York rollout on the horizon.
We're looking for a hungry fresh graduate with a working proficiency in a Nordic language to help meet the growing demand in Europe - we hosted 1 event in year 1, 5 in year 2, and have 10 scheduled for year 3. You'll be the first person on the commercial desk so being a self-starter is essential. You'll receive exposure to some of the biggest firms in the financial sector, growing your network in the process and up-skilling in core finance related abilities.
- Developing our growing audience base by reaching out to potential investors/fund buyers
- Attending networking events across Europe and the Americas resourcing new clients
- Undertaking research and capturing market trends
- Building research reports to assist with sales strategies
- Degree graded at 2.1 or above
- A working proficiency in Finnish, Swedish or Danish
- The confidence to communicate with high-level finance executives
- Sales driven
- The hunger to grow and develop in a start-up environment
- A market leading basic of up to £25k + £10k in bonuses
- Sponsorship for the Investment Management Certificate
- Free tech and suit!
- Flexible working hours
- Great pension and healthcare scheme