Graduate Banking Operations Officer - Prestigious International Bank - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
My Client is prestigious international bank ranked 96th in a survey of "The World's Biggest 1000 Banks". The bank operates 1,354 branches.
They are seeking a graduate to join their Operations department. This will be a permanent opportunity and a full-time role. The Operations team deal with a variety of tasks which are critical to the bank daily function and banking fees. This is an excellent opportunity to get that all important first foot into the London banking sector;
DUTIES WITHIN THIS TEAM INCLUDE:
- Processing inward and outward international and national payments.
- Faster payments input.
- Sending SWIFT messages.
- Opening, closing and checking customers accounts.
- Processing direct debits/credits for the customers.
- Paying in cheques.
- Face to face and telephone based customer service.
- Standing orders / Direct debits/credits.
- Customer and banks enquires/investigations.
- Processing all currencies including GBP, EUR, USD, TRY.
- Processing all chaps payments.
- Customer service to high net worth clients.
- Processing fax payments for customers and branches.
- Processing Mortgage payments.
- Customer service within the corporate sector.
- Must be a recent graduate (2017/2018) with an achievement of 2:1 or above from a financial based degree or an equivalent discipline.
- Passion to work in the financial sector.
- Proven work experience or internships within financial services.