Graduate Calibre Financial Project Analyst - City, Birmingham, United Kingdom, B1
My client based in Birmingham is a global corporate services business with an exciting opportunity for a Financial Project Co-ordinator to join their team.
The role would suit an experienced Financial/project analyst used to the demands that exceptional business administration requires. The role is ideal for anyone experienced at interpreting financial data and produce relevant reports. Your role will entail:
- Co-ordinating financial projects Preparing and assisting with client communications.
- Attending internal meetings with senior leaders.
- Financial administration, budget preparation and analysis.
- Project planning, progress monitoring and reporting.
- Understanding and administering our risk management process.
- Data entry risk administration and reporting.
Applicants will have a good level of education A-C Maths and English at GCSE (Or Equivalent) supported ideally with further qualifications such as degree. Some supporting financial experience would also be required.
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer