Graduate Credit Risk Analyst - London, United Kingdom,
Graduate Credit Risk Analyst
Up to £32,000 + leading benefits package
A fast growing Financial Service brand with a grade A analytics function is seeking a bright, numerate graduate. Do you have an excellent academic background and a tendency to grab life by the horns, potentially through a history of over-achieving (be it in charity, sport, music, business, tech etc).
If so, this is an analyst position that will offer you widespread exposure across Credit Risk Analytics, the opportunity to develop technically and commercially and to become a future leader in a fast-paced, growing business.
As a Credit Risk Analyst, you will be an integral part of the Credit Risk team using Python, R and SQL to manipulate large data-sets, analyse trends and problem solve to provide strategic insight into business performance.
Professional experience is preferred provided
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Educated with a first class degree in a numerical discipline from a Top 20 University
- Excellence with numbers - you'll be crunching numbers on the daily!
- Strong commercial acumen - you'll also need to make sense of the figures and provide some actionable insights from the data
- Strong technical skills having utilised Python, R, SAS or SQL or similar tools in University, work or personal time
- Confident communicator - you'll be delivering data driven insight and strategy to a variety of both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Up to £32,000
- Competitive Benefits
- Amazing learning opportunities
- Career Progression
- Exposure to full customer credit life-cycle and wider commercial issues
HOW TO APPLY:
Email your CV or use the apply feature on this page
Credit Risk Analysis, Portfolio Analysis, SAS, SQL, Retail Banking, Strategy, Commercial, Acquisitions Strategy, Collections Strategy, Existing Customer Management, Portfolio Analytics, Product Strategy, Digital Optimisation, Marketing Analytics