Graduate Credit Risk Analyst - City, Leeds, United Kingdom, LS1
Graduate Credit Risk Analyst
£25,000 + Benefits
Join an exciting grad scheme at an industry leading business with a close-knit analytics hub. It's the chance to use data to build statistical Credit Risk models (Scorecards) and produce business insights into Credit Strategies and Portfolio Performance.
There will be both formal and on the job training in statistical tools such as SAS, R, SQL and also development courses on the methodologies and techniques used to build the models and analyse the data.
You'll need to be extremely numerate with a 1st class degree from a leading university as well as excellent A-levels, including in mathematical disciplines. You'll also need strong communication skills to interact with stakeholders and communicate complex matters in simple, understandable terms.
- Perform and oversee analysis into Credit Risk Strategies and Portfolio Performance using SAS, SQL, R
- Develop statistical models predicting customers probability of defaulting on credit (Credit Risk)
- Liaise with internal teams and senior management
- Communicate your analytical insights and ideas to important stakeholders
- Training and development provided in all programming tools and data languages such as SAS SQL and R
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES:
- Achieved a minimum 2:1 in a numerate degree from a top university
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills required
- Experience using some programming languages would be a benefit
- Extremely competitive benefits package
- Opportunity to work with a major growing brand
- Established progression routes
- Formal training and development programme
HOW TO APPLY:
Email your CV or use the apply feature on this page
Credit Risk, Portfolio Analytics, Portfolio Manager, Strategic Decisions, Commercial, Insights, Data, Retail Banking, Data Analysis, Programming