Graduate Executive Services Associate - Finance - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Our client is a leading Global specialist in investment and compensation plan implementation and administration for the Financial Services sector. They have offices in London, Zurich and Stamford in the United States and work with some of the world's largest banks, insurance companies and Private Equity firms.
They are looking for a highly motivated, organized and reliable professional with excellent communication and analytical skills to join the global team in London as an Executive Services Associate. This position will support the organization by providing first class administration assistance to executives in the investment and compensation plans under their administration. The successful candidate will be required to compile data analytics for clients and will also support the administration of outsourced Executive Compensation processes. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a highly successful and rapidly expanding Global Financial company and the role itself is very varied and hands-on with exposure to both executives and clients in the Financial Services sector. The ideal candidate should have excellent analytical and interpersonal skills and should excel in both written and verbal communication. Attention to detail is a must, along with the ability to multi-task and to use initiative. You must also be a true team player.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Communicating with Financial Services executives regarding online investment & compensation accounts;
- Responding to executive inquiries via phone and email;
- Supporting administration and recordkeeping of executive accounts;
- Setting up executive "events" in the System;
- Triggering communications to executives to notify them of action required/upcoming events;
- Targetting and maintaining content and documents displayed to executives;
- Compiling, delivering and presenting data analytics to clients;
- Performing audit related tasks;
- Supporting outsourced process administration;
- Communicating with IT Support and Maintenance regarding system issues, incidents and enhancements;
- Testing new and existing System functionality;
- Supporting and leading Executive Service Team Projects;
- Any other duties deemed necessary by the Executive Services Manager.
Skills and Knowledge required for the role are:
- Exceptional professional written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills;
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and client service skills;
- Ability to take ownership for tasks and follow through to completion;
- Ability to work well in a self-directed environment and use initiative;
- Strong attention to detail; Motivated and positive attitude;
- Excellent Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and Internet skills.
The ideal candidate will be a Graduate with a minimum of 1 to 2 years' experience working in a Financial Services role post-university.
For further information please send us your CV.
N.b Only suitable candidates will be responded t