Graduate FX Broker - London, United Kingdom,
If you're looking for graduate finance jobs in London and want to work for a highly successful currency company?
In this FX Broker graduate job, you will be joining a hugely successful exchange specialist, that has revolutionised the way the international payment solution sector manages foreign transactions. Based in Central London, they are regularly ranked amongst the top ten most accurate forecasters of currencies by Bloomberg. With years of valuable experience in their team, they transacted more than $10 billion in 2018 alone, for hundreds of clients - both corporate and private - all over the world.
In this FX Broker graduate job, you will be joining this relatively young company as the newest member of the FX broking desk. You will be taken through their graduate training scheme to build, refine, and hone your understanding of the FX market. Once you have completed training, you will be responsible for liaising both with new and existing clients, helping to secure and retain funds. To be successful in this role you must have excellent communication skills; as you will be acting as the face of the company, delivering first class customer service to its clients and ensuring an exceptional customer experience.
In this FX Broker graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing and generating new business
- Developing relationships with existing and new clients
- Managing corporate accounts
- Orchestrating the smooth opening of new accounts
- Maintaining a focus upon goals and results whilst striving to exceed targets
- Delivering top quality customer services and relationship management throughout all trades
- Developing a solid understanding of both the financial and foreign exchange sectors
- Exhibiting high levels of patience when developing new business connections
So, what are we looking for?
- Flawless communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent telephone manner for speaking with clients over the phone
- Proven record of working and thriving within a target driven environment
- Ability to work well within a tight-knit team
- Offer insight into further enhancing the company's smooth running and reputation
- Commitment to providing first class customer service
What else is on offer?
- A great starting salary of £21,000 rising to £25,000
- Excellent bonus and additional earning to be made
- A vibrant and bustling young office
- Amazing new offices in the heart of the West End
- Exposure to working with director level entrepreneurs in the financial service.
Looking for broking graduate jobs or finance graduate jobs in London and want to work in the finance sector? If you're a proactive graduate with an interest in currency, apply for this FX Broker job in London today.
Discover more Graduate Finance Jobs