Graduate Finance Assistant - £25K - Investment Group - London - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
World leading investment house is recruiting for a Graduate Finance Assistant to join its growing team working on private equity funds.
Working within the Fund Finance team, your role will be to be part of a close knit funds team composed of 12 people in London.
The role is provides essential financial and administrative monitoring of the private equity portfolios of Secondary and Primary funds. Your duties will include:
- Understand the financial cash flows
- Oversee administrators on accounting treatment
- Reconcile and analyse the cash positions to recommend distribution of capital calls
- Follow up hedging contracts and FX gain/losses
- Weekly cash meetings
- Management reports
- Diversification reports
- Support the financial officers in valuation and financial statements
- Manage the flow of information
Who fits the bill?
- Graduate in Finance, Accounting, Maths, Economics or similar (2.1 or 1st ideally).
- Excellent numerical skill set
- Interest in building a career within the Investment / Funds industry Engaging personality who builds relationships easily
- Strong organisational skills and practical with good common sense
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Detail oriented
- Good excel skills (pivot tables, v look ups)