Graduate Financial Services Administrator - Newport, Isle of Wight, United Kingdom, PO30
Please note that full training will be provided, and you do not require previous experience.
As a Graduate Financial Services Administrator, you will:
- Check and complete complaint cases using available evidence and data.
- Investigate each case in full using regulatory guidelines.
- Manage your own workload of case files to ensure project and quality deadlines are met.
- Update and capture relevant information to the CRM system.
- Speak to customers to check and update information as required.
- Provide accurate advice and support to customers in a timely and professional manner.
- Follow company processes and procedures relating to Data Protection.
- Adhere to the Financial Conduct Authority and GDPR guidelines at all times.
To be a successful Graduate Administrator you will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree from a UK University.
- Excellent communication skills, to include fluent English both written and verbal.
- Numerate, analytical with excellent IT systems orientation.
- Strong ability with Word and Excel.
- Extremely professional, well-presented and motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Flexible and dedicated with the desire to succeed at all costs.
In return, as a Graduate Services Administrator, you will receive a salary of £90 per day equivalent to £21,500 per annum.
You will also be required to attend an Interview and Assessment Centre and complete a Criminal Records Bureau check and clear Credit Check for this project.
To apply for this role as an Administrator, click apply and upload an updated copy of your CV. Please note you must be able to travel to Bristol for this role and be available for the duration of the project.