Graduate Financial Services Recruitment Consultant - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Graduate Financial Services Recruitment Consultant
- Money motivated & ambitious?
- Did you finish your University studies but still haven't quite found the right graduate scheme?
- Fancy working in the City of London?
- Are you interested in international opportunities?
We're working with a dynamic Financial Services Recruitment Consultancy based in the City of London, with international offices in Frankfurt and Paris, with opportunities to relocate to the US in their new Chicago or New York offices that are opening towards the latter end of 2019.
The graduate recruitment training programme itself is to work across Investment Banking, Hedge Funds, Asset Management, Private equity, M&A and Corporate Strategy and Development markets, then specialise in the area that you're most suited to.
Salaries start at £23,000 increasing to £25,000 after 6-9 months with your progression to Consultant level. Your on-target earnings with commission and bonuses mean you will be earning £30,000 in your first year in the business and £45,000-50,000 in your second year.
They have an excellent collegiate, sociable working atmosphere with a supportive, personalised training structure for new graduates looking to join the business.
Your key responsibilities in this role would be:
- Sourcing the very best candidates for each market - both through inbound CVs and outbound, proactive searches
- Creating job advertisements and marketing materials
- Managing candidate campaigns and interview processes
- Setting up and
Key requirements for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants here include:
- Strong outgoing personality
- Money-motivated and driven to succeed
- Minimum of 2.1 in your degree from a UK Top 50 University
- A & B grades at A-level and GCSE
- Consistent high achiever, whether this is through sports, academics or other extracurricular activities
- Work experience or internships during education over summers etc.
- Living or keen to relocate to London for an exceptional graduate role in the City
So, do you fancy joining an exceptional team of talented, target-driven individuals?
If so, apply today with your up-to-date CV and the ESG Team will be in touch to discuss your application in more detail.