Graduate Financial Services Recruitment Consultant - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Graduate Financial Services Recruitment Consultant
- Money motivated & ambitious?
- Looking for a lucrative and rewarding graduate scheme?
- Fancy working in the City of London?
- Are you potentially interested in international opportunities?
We're working with a dynamic Financial Services Recruitment Consultancy based in the City of London, with international offices in Frankfurt, Paris, Chicago and New York.
The graduate recruitment training programme accesses you to the global Investment Banking, Hedge Fund, Asset Management, Private equity, M&A, Corporate Strategy and Development markets.
Salaries start at £23,000 increasing to £25,000 after 6-9 months as you progress to Consultant level. Your on-target earnings with commission and bonuses mean you will be earning £30,000+ in your first year in the business and £45,000-50,000+ in your second year.
The business has an excellent collegiate, sociable working atmosphere with a supportive, personalised training structure for new graduates looking to join the business.
Your key responsibilities in this role would be:
- Sourcing the very best candidates for each market - both through inbound CVs and outbound, proactive searches
- Creating job advertisements and marketing materials
- Managing candidate campaigns and interview processes
Key requirements for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants here include:
- Strong outgoing personality
- Money-motivated and driven to succeed
- Degree level education
- Consistent high achiever, whether this is through sports, academics or other extracurricular activities
- Work experience or internships during education over summers etc.
- Living or keen to relocate to London for an exceptional graduate role in the City
So, do you fancy joining an exceptional team of talented, target-driven individuals?
If so, apply today with your up-to-date CV and the ESG Team will be in touch to discuss your application in more detail.