Graduate Investment Analyst - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
SJC Partners is currently working closely with a high profile Investment business in Manchester City Centre as they look to bolster their award winning Investment team with a Graduate Investment Analyst.
You will work as part of the Chief Investment Officer's (CIO) team, supporting the CIO, Head of Investment and Senior Investment Analyst across several areas, including:
- Detailed analysis of potential portfolio acquisitions, including the application and development of forecasting models, to support the group's investment decisions.
- Production of investment memorandums for consideration by the investment committee.
- Post-acquisition, early review and analysis of actual performance vs. forecast.
- Deal pipeline maintenance and reporting
- Performing on-site due diligence on potential investment opportunities.
- Dealing with creditors and financial institutions in the UK and Europe, to progress transactions and obtain relevant data to support the valuation.
- Working with the modelling team to ensure continuous development and enhancement of those valuation models.
The successful candidate will have obtained a minimum 2.1 degree in a quantitative subject (Mathematics, Physics, Economics etc.) Applications are also welcome from PhD qualified individuals. You will be a quick learner with the ability to think on your feet, self-motivated, be highly numerate with a passion for data analytics, be proficient in Excel and be a natural problem solver. Experience in SQL will be beneficial but not a requirement from day 1.