Graduate Investment Management Associate - City, Liverpool, United Kingdom, L1
Our client is a global brand within Financial Services. Due to continued success, they are looking for a Graduate Investment Management Associate to join their Liverpool office on a permanent basis.
This role combines investment data analysis and client service.
The Graduate Investment Management Associate will take responsibility for:
- Capturing data accurately and in accordance with tight deadlines
- Corresponding with clients
- Analysing investment data
- Investigating breaks and reconciling anomalous data
- Problem solving
The Investment Management Graduate will meet the following criteria:
- 2.1 classification or above (or equivalent) in a financial related degree (Economics, Business Studies, Maths, Law)
- Strong Excel skills (including ability to perform pivot tables, v lookups and formulas)
- Meticulous in nature and able to demonstrate high levels of accuracy
- Experience of working to short deadlines
- Highly numerate
- Experience of working with high volumes of data
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.