Graduate Opportunity in Financial Services - City, Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom, NE1
Graduate Opportunity in Financial Services
We're currently looking for a self-motivated Graduate to join one of the largest Pensions Consultancy firm in the UK. This role combines business expertise and insight into Financial Services focusing on Pensions and Pension Consultancy. This role has lots of opportunity for career progression and is working for an insightful corporation. This is a great opportunity for a Graduate with interest in Financial Services looking to secure a position with an open-minded and well-established, successful firm.
Salary: £19,500 Location: Newcastle
Key responsibilities include
- Assisting with and contributing to group projects to gain awareness of clients and company schemes
- Providing a flexible, effective and efficient service to clients
- Performing a customer focused approach, including in terms of quality and in exceeding customer expectations
- Forming successful professional relationships with clients including handling client queries such as for the Department for Work and Pensions and HM Revenue and Customs
- Manually running and performing system calculations
- Performing various administrative tasks such as data analysis and reports
To be considered for this opportunity you must have:
- An interest and commitment for developing successful career prospects
- Numerical and IT experience, including relevant academic achievements and practice using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Organisation and planning skills
- A willingness and enthusiasm to learn with an interest in Financial Services
- Good communication skills, including written and oral.
- Educated to a minimum of A-level or Degree or equivalent standard
For this position you would have the opportunity to work closely with internal and external departments to provide an efficient and complete service to clients, working alongside an expert team. This is great chance for an individual who wants to develop their knowledge and interest in the Financial Services sector with a corporation that offers great career prospects and working environment.
For more information please contact Victoria