Graduate Performance Analyst - Asset Management - London, United Kingdom,
Graduate Performance Analyst
This one year graduate internship is within the Performance Measurement department, reporting to the Head of Performance and will have an involvement in performance reporting, client records and data administration.
This is a hands-on role which will provide an excellent platform for personal development. The successful candidate will gain experience in a broad range of performance issues within institutional asset management.
The description of key tasks below is for guidance only and is subject to change as the requirements of the team change and as the role develops.
Key tasks will include:
- Send out regular reports to clients such as performance reports, valuations and transactions data.
- Assist team with production of monthly/quarterly reporting packs. These are mainly standard packs with portfolio analysis data (attribution/stock performance/ country and industry bets) with Fund Manager commentary.
- Assist with the provision of data to external consultants such as WM/CAPS/INTERSEC/AIM.
- Liaise with back office on issues of corporate actions and other data issues.
- Help maintain databases and general administrative functions.
- Undertaking other ad hoc performance tasks and projects.
- 6 to 12 months experience within financial services.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to take responsibility and use initiative.
- Must be numerate with strong analytical skills.
- Good working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Ideally some experience with Dimension/Factset/BISAM."