Graduate Risk Analyst - Shirley, West Midlands, United Kingdom, B90
Graduate Risk Analyst
Location: Homer Road, Solihull
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm)
Are you a recent graduate with an analytical degree who is looking for their 1st post-grad opportunity? Do you have knowledge of and understanding of general statistical modelling? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you! Duties and responsibilities will include:
* Supporting in the development of Risk Application and Behaviour Scorecards
* Supporting in the documentation of the models.
* Specifying, implementing and maintaining databases in support of the model development
* Educated to degree level (mathematics, statistics or related subject), 2.1 or above.
* Highly analytical with advanced Excel skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving financial services company who will give you all the tools needed to develop your skills and be a success in this role.
This is one not to be missed out on, if you would like to be considered please don't hesitate to click apply or call Stephen Lynch on for further information.Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.