Graduate Trader Support - £18k - Foreign Exchange Brokerage - West Lon - London, United Kingdom,
Our client is an award-winning international money transfer specialist, providing UK businesses with bespoke currency exchange solutions.
You will be a highly organised, driven and hardworking candidate to join the B2B Trading team as a Trader Support assistant. This role will involve assisting Senior Traders with back office support and Client Management. To help drive the success of the trading team and the business as a whole, he or she needs to be driven, enthusiastic and able to effectively manage client relationships.
- Chase outstanding contracts and deposits
- Manage incoming customer service calls
- Enable online platform access for low-value clients
- Arrange trade reports for clients
- Manage received funds
- Pull reports for daily strategy analysis
- Liaise between operations and corporate traders
- Manage their own book of small business clients
Who fits the bill?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Impeccable customer service and administration skills
- Team player
- Highly organised
- Confident on the phone
- Strong mathematical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Sales skills