Greek speaking Portfolio Officer Banking - London, United Kingdom,
Our client, an international private bank is looking for an experienced Greek speaking Portfolio Officer to be part of their exciting growing team in London. This role is a 12 month fixed term contract.
In this role you will be responsible for client portfolios, preparing reports, payments and dealing with client loans. It is therefore essential for you to deliver a first class client service. As a Greek speaking Portfolio Officer, you must be confident dealing with a wide range of clients, have a proven background in banking or finance and have an excellent communication skills. It is a great opportunity for an experienced Portfolio Officer with Greek language skills to join an international company, where you have the chance to develop your banking skills.
- Fluent in Greek and English, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of a wide range of private banking and investment products, banking procedures and asset management
- Previous experience in account management or relationship management or private banking within a financial, investment or regulated environment
- Strong communication skills in Greek and English and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent influencing and organisational skills
- Able to start immediately
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Marie. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
languagematters is a multi-discipline, multilingual recruitment agency offering a wide range of bilingual jobs in London, the South-east, nationwide and overseas. Our goal is to be the most valued, knowledgeable and indispensable recruitment partner in the language recruitment field.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. languagematters is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.