Group Compliance & Risk Officer - City, Birmingham, United Kingdom, B1
An exciting opportunity for a full time permanent Group Compliance & Risk Officer role based in Birmingham
A successful growing profitable business based in Birmingham
In this role you'll be expected to oversee and manage the Group Insurance requirements and assess compliance in relation to business risk.
You'll produce reports for insurance providers, various company Boards and Managers across the group.
You'll provide oversight and management of the Group risk management system and work with employees and managers regarding matters notified to the system.
You'll carry out insurance reporting and analysis of risks through liaison with external providers and produceKPIs.
- Hold a relevant degree or an equivalent level of relevant qualification
- Hold an advanced professional qualification relating to this role
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Effective in delivery of business activity including working KPI's
- Ability to adapt and change to business need and work under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
A competitive salary + benefits package
The role will involve travel and spending nights away from your home