Group Risk Consultant - City, Birmingham, United Kingdom, B1
A leading general insurance and consultancy practice are seeking a technically competent Group Risk Consultant to join their growing team in Birmingham. With plans to double headcount within the team in the next 5 years, this is a fantastic time to join a growing-yet-established intermediary who have a wealth of experience within employee benefits.
The successful applicant will operate in a client-facing capacity; holistically consulting with both SME and corporate clients on employee benefits surrounding group life, group protection, group critical illness and group PMI, and would involve existing portfolio development and new business acquisition.
- Retain and develop existing client portfolio; identifying opportunities to consult on group risk and PMI
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and maintain relationships with Insurers and assist with the implementation of schemes and ongoing management with the client support team
- Hold review meetings with clients to assess the effectiveness of current proposition
- Consult across group risk (life, protection and critical illness) and group PMI where required
- Consult with both SME and corporate-sized clients to achieve objectives in line with agreed revenue, retention and acquisition targets
What we're searching for
- Strong technical understanding of group risk, ideally with CII GR1
- Proven experience of developing existing SME and corporate-sized relationships to develop the opportunity to enhance the opportunity for revenue generation
- Achievement track record within employee benefits consulting
- Able to build sufficient internal and external relationships to develop the opportunity for new business acquisition
Highly competitive starting salary, bonus, and benefits package on offer
Please apply for immediate consideration.