Group Risk Consultant - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
When you find a business that invests in its people, is on a journey of growth and acquisition and has a huge UK footprint, you tend to find people want to work there.
We're partnered with an innovative and independent group risk and healthcare intermediary, who are searching for their next star player to drive growth of their group risk proposition in and amongst new and existing clients across the North of England.
This role will see you provide an exceptional service to an existing portfolio of clients whilst placing equal focus on winning new business and growing the portfolio. It's important that you are seen to take a consultative approach with your clients, listening to their needs, working with them to ensure their satisfaction and addressing any issues as they arise. In addition, you must be a technical specialist with the ability to disseminate jargon to clients in an easily digestible way.
- Ability to forge and maintain strong client relationships
- Understanding of new business process, with a track record of growing the opportunity for new business from within new and existing clients
- Strong technical understanding of group risk; income protection, life assurance, critical illness
- Able to work remotely; managing your diary and meeting with clients to understand business objectives and challenges
- Must have experience of working within the broker/intermediary channel; directly servicing and working with businesses and holistically consulting on benefits management
- Experience of covering a Northern-focused geography would be desirable but not essential