Group Working Capital Manager - Wilmslow, Cheshire, United Kingdom, SK9
Robert Walters are currently working with a growing financial services business based in South Manchester that is seeking a Group Working Capital Manager. The organisation is currently going through an extensive period of growth and are seeking highly commercial individuals with a track record of delivery to join the growing finance team. With a dotted line directly into the FD and with a number of large change programmes at the early stages this is an exciting time to join the business for an ambitious candidate that is keen to develop their career.
Working in partnership with a number of key senior stakeholders across the business the Group Working Capital Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Manage a small team responsible for cash flow forecasting and reporting
- Deliver and present commercial analysis and recommendations to the executive team
- Implement and improve existing controls to ensure that cashflow information is provided on time to the executive
- Deliver financial models to support group working capital and cash flow management
- Implement improved processes and controls focussing on group working capital
- Lead on the delivery of all budgeting and forecasting processes relating to cash flow
- Identify risks and opportunities across the group working capital process
- Take ownership for the designing of templates and for the consolidation of numbers for management review.
Candidates wishing to apply for the Group Working Capital Manager will be CCAB qualified and have proven experience of cash flow and working capital. Ideally the individual will have prior exposure to working within an a fast paced, changing environment and will have a background in delivering and presenting results to an executive team.
The candidate will have strong communication skills and will have the ability to speak to a range of internal stakeholders with both a finance and non-finance background. Strong analytical skills and the ability to model large quantities of data and implement efficiencies across the business is essential for the post holder. Further to this the ability to improve controls and drive key initiatives is also essential for this role.