HF Quant Strat - Assoc/VP Level - London, United Kingdom,
British Pound . GBP -
HF Quant Strat - Assoc/VP Level
You'll be working with the Quantitative Trading Strategist team in London. They focus on developing sophisticated quantitative trading techniques to improve their client liquidity. You will bring experience in research and development of on-exchange market-making algorithms to help build out their new generation of low-latency strategies for their index, ETF and equities market-making businesses.
- Research and Development of Market-Making algorithms
- Research of Market Microstructure alpha
- P&L responsibility for the developed models
Skills required (essential):
- 3-5 years in Market Microstructure research within a Bank or a Hedge Fund
- Advanced degree in a quantitative subject from a recognisable University
- Excellent programming skills. C++ (Linux), Python are a requirement; additionally Java experience is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Statistics/ Machine Learning
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills