Head Of Vendor Management - London, United Kingdom,
Head of Vendor Management
£85 - 90K
Are you looking for your next permanent position? To grow within an established organisation? Look no further…
My client a leading Asset Management company are looking for a Head of Vendor Manager to come in and provide a strategic approach to understand what process they have at the moment and identify areas which doesn't work to areas which do.
They are looking for people who has global experience along with having done Regulatory Landscape, also having operated at C-Suite level with the gravitas there to challenge decisions made.
Ensuring their compliance with Third Party Governance (TPG) regulations.
Primarily, this role will involve reviewing relevant policies, whilst consulting and offering advice to the teams within the business for strategic planning and reporting.
• Develop the vendor and inter-affiliate management governance and prepare related reports, presenting them to management on fixed basis including performance metrics.
• Monitor the regulatory landscape for improvement opportunities.
• Understanding the requirements from Procurement to Service Level monitoring through service delivery
• You will work with multiple teams to understand the whole infrastructure and how Legal - HR and many more teams can ensure all of global shares contract may be under risk or what different audits can be done.
• Interact with senior stakeholders to assist with the development of wiser TPG initiatives.
• You will indicate areas of the business they need to build up and if more resources of people are needed in order to meet what you're looking to do.
• Manage the creation of governance, policies, methodologies and tools required for the implementation of TPG.
• Leadership with someone who can go in there collect all the relevant information, analyse this and then create a road map for the way in which best to move forward and showing this to senior stake holders
• Demonstrate a structured approach to identification, definition and prioritisation of work.
• Being able to build and maintain key relationships.
• Confident with investment management processes/priorities.
If you fit the above skill set and are interested in this role, please forward over a copy of your CV ASAP
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.