Head of Cash Management - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
City Elite Recruitment Ltd are delighted to be working alongside this globally recognised bank based in Central London. We are currently helping them source their Head of Cash Management based in their London office.
Responsible for the establishment, development, management and maintenance of the Bank's Cash Management, Liabilities and Liquidity products. Key objectives will be to define, deliver and embed the end-to-end product and client access models suitable and relevant to the European clients. Objectives also include financial and non-financial performance dimensions.
These include contributing to product capability enhancements, internal and external product related communications and the ability to represent the business in internal and external forums. This vital role in establishing and growing the banks' transaction banking business requires all relevant stakeholders to be provided with the necessary information, support and commitment from the job holder, to deliver best in class services that meet the needs of clients and comply with relevant strategies, plans, policies, procedures, standards, processes, regulations and risk parameters
- Ability to interact with stakeholders at various levels internally and externally
- Understanding of product lines and their complexities
- Understanding of treasury and buying behaviour
- Understanding of pricing
- Understanding of complex customer requirements
- Understanding of bank operations and regulations
Education / Certifications
- Preferred Chartered Accountant/ BA or equivalent
- International Cash Management certificate (Association of Corporate Treasurers)
- Minimum 10 years' experience in sales, product industry, cash management and treasury functions