Head of Compliance - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head of Compliance to join a rapidly growing Pensions company based in Manchester.
- Manage a team of 2
- Be at the forefront of key regulatory changes
- Provide day to day advice and guidance to the business on compliance related matters and technical issues
- Be accountable for the implementation of compliance related policies which require close collaboration with the business.
- Prepare and execute your own bespoke annual Compliance Plan for the business which includes regulatory reporting, sampling and returns.
- Liaison with Regulators in the UK and provision of support during the Company's audits and reviews.
Experience and Knowledge:
- Experience working within the Financial Services sector (ideally pensions) in a Head of Compliance or Deputy role.
Please quote (43973) when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include Compliance Directors, CF10/11, Risk Frameworks, Monitoring, Advisory, Policy, T&C, Quality Assurance/ File Review, AML/KYC etc across the entire financial services sector including investments, banking and insurance. We predominately focus on London, Surrey, Sussex and Kent, although we have also been highly successfully in offering national solutions. Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.