Head of Credit Underwriting & Operations - Reading, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom, RG1
Reporting to the CEO, as Head of Credit & Operations, you will operate as part of the senior management team in developing and leading the loan underwriting and administration processes and procedures for this private equity backed start up specialist consumer lending business. Duties will include;
- To create and maintain credit policy
- To manage the end to end loan cycle from loan acceptance, administration, collections and recoveries
- To manage lending within the credit risk appetite
- To implement and manage anti-fraud policies and procedures
- To oversee development of appropriate MI to assess loss experience, to help with new product development, pricing and general decision making
You will have previous experience of underwriting consumer loans and want to work in a business start-up environment and create this function from scratch whilst being part of the SMT that runs the day to day business.
Equity is available plus bonus and benefits.