Head of Deposits - Commercial Banking - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Head of Deposits - Commercial Banking
This is a rare opportunity to join a new bank at a very exciting time, they are building their team across the country to promote their different business lending products to the SME market. My client is currently at the beginning of an exciting stage of growth and are looking to expand their customer facing team.
This is national company that has recently put together a senior management team comprising of industry experts. Having recently secured new investment they are looking to take their product offering to market.
The role of Head of Deposits: Responsible for promoting the banks deposits products into the regions utilising the sales teams in place. You will be tasked working with the senior management team to ensure that the deposits targets are achieved. The product has been built, this role is to push the product across the business and into the market.
Requirements of the Head of Deposits:
- Experience in delivering a deposits proposition into the commercial banking sector.
- Working with the senior management team across the bank.
- Promoting the banks products across to national introducers.
Responsibilities of the Head of Deposits:
- Building and managing the penetration of deposits clients across the bank.
- Performing the role of an ambassador for the bank, ensuring that the profile is raised across the professional community.
- To meet agreed personal new business targets.
- Identifying opportunities across the customer base to increase income.
- To maintain a strong commercial awareness of the local industry and SME markets, including relationships with brokers and other introducers.
Why Should You Apply?
- To be part of a growing financial group with ambitious plans - be a senior member of developing those plans.
- This is an exciting opportunity to deliver a new name into the market, it is well backed financially and has a superb management team in place.