Head of Fixed Income - City, Bristol, United Kingdom, BS1
Our client are a national firm of Financial Advisors who have an outstanding working culture which includes flexible working and development of their staff.
A role has become available to oversee the fixed income team where you will have responsibility for the guidance and support of a team of Analysts making sure that workload is allocated correctly.
To apply for the role you will be able to demonstrate experience of the following:
- Capable of providing ongoing support and feedback to individuals to improve their skills and the performance of the team
- Ability to manage, influence and prioritise across multiple workstreams to ensure successful and timely outcomes
- Strong technical knowledge with proactive, flexible and innovative approach to problem solving
- Understanding of the fund management industry and financial markets and how potential changes may impact the business
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presenting skills and ability to adapt approach to suit the relevant audience
- Able to forge relationships with senior members of the investment division and act as a role model to more junior members of the team
In return you will be supported with an outstanding salary and a culture where you will be allowed to develop further.