Head of Risk & Compliance - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Head of Risk & Compliance in Manchester to join a National IFA.
This role sits in the legal & regulatory function providing a vital service to the business and you will be reporting to the Legal & Regulatory director. You will be defining compliance & risk policies and how the business will operate this and remain compliance as well as monitoring these policies.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Compliance Oversight & Monitoring
- Risk management & identifying regulatory risks early
- Adhere to the company monitoring procedures
- Provide support to the members
- Provide an independent complaints handling function
- FCA regulation reviews
- Systems and controls audits
What's in it for you:
- Work within their stunning Manchester Office.
- Fantastic salary
- Great Flexible benefits package.
- Support with administration from designated PA
Skills and experience required:
- Level 4 diploma minimum. Level 6 preferred.
- 3 years minimum experience of Senior compliance and dealing with the FCA.
- Experience of strategy interpretation and delivery