Head of Trading Analytics - London, United Kingdom,
The company provides award-winning sports betting solutions and a full range of management services to over 50 partners worldwide.
- Provide to key stakeholders' visibility into data-driven insights that inform the business's strategic direction and KPI's
- Supports departmental heads in making strategic, data-driven decisions, in regard to new products, additional use cases.
- Builds, maintains, and improves the existing business intelligence and analytics tools across the department.
- Leads measurement framework development and in cooperation with the department heads defines and measures and relevant KPIs for each department
- Manage the backlog of trading requirements and the team meets the delivery requirements.
- Responsible for developing the team's culture & the hiring standards are met.
- alysing data-sets that will help to uncover insights, trends, and patterns in the data, which will be useful in availing informed courses of action
- Communicates findings to key stakeholders through reports and presentations and provide key recommendations and action aiming to improve the departments performance.
- In cooperation with the department heads compile, review and report against the yearly P/L budget.
- Mathematical or business degree
- Excellent betting and sporting calendar knowledge
- 4 years' experience in similar role with analytics skills. Management skills to development
- Knowledge of Software packages used for statistical analysis (e.g. R / Python / SPSS) or excel VBA will be are essential - desired
- In depth knowledge and understanding of SQL (advances)
- Deep understanding of Sportsbook product - a must
- In depth knowledge of Tableau or QlikView or PowerBi.
- Up to speed with the current betting industry trends.