IFA Administrator - Wealth Management IFA, Financial Services - Reading, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom, RG1
Our client is a successful established IFA firm and currently looking for a Senior IFA Administrator to join their Reading office
To provide pre and post-sales support to the Financial Advisers. To ensure that client documentation/requests are accurately processed and completed within the required time scales;Key responsibilities
- To obtain illustrations, key features and application forms from Platforms & Providers as required.
- Compile client meeting packs containing documentation such as, but not limited to, valuations, client agreement, fact find, risk questionnaire and profile for the Adviser to use at client meetings.
- To post client documentation to the client or product providers as appropriate.
- To issue signed letters of authority to providers and obtain standard policy information. Update client policy records on receipt of information on Intelligent Office.
Experience & core skills
- Experience in an IFA Administration role
Salaries have been left as negotiable but we feel the role is worth £22-25000 plus benefits
for more details please contact Jason at Astral