INVESTMENT ADMINISTRATOR- PRIVATE BANKING - London, United Kingdom,
INVESTMENT ADMINISTRATOR- PRIVATE BANKING
Due to a significant increase in business, a prestigious International Private Bank based in Central London is seeking to recruit an INVESTMENT ADMINISTRATOR to join their Investment Operations team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will ensure that all operational and reporting aspects of the department are processed property and in accordance with regulatory requirements. This is an ideal opportunity for candidates with 1-2 years' financial services experience (ideally investment operations) who are looking to advance their career.
Duties to include:
· Client administration including payments, incoming funds, client queries, and any reporting request
· Raising stock transfers and deposits, keeping all involved parties informed of the transition and working to SLA's.
· Monitor daily cash reconciliations and weekly security reconciliations
· Processing / Instruction of transactions relating to delegated accounts e.g. FX Transactions
· Ad-hoc projects where necessary
To be considered for this rare opportunity, candidates will have gained some financial services experience and must be able to demonstrate an interest in Investment Operations (candidates in the process of attaining the IOC are preferred).
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing are those of an Employment Agency.