ISDA Documentation Negotiator, VP - London, United Kingdom,
The company is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
- Identifying necessary documentation for the clients to trade securities or OTC derivatives and perform related due diligence scans.
- Drafting and negotiating legal documents (including master agreements, amendments and ancillary documents such as ISDA, GMRA, EMIR related documents, CDEA etc).
- Reaching out to clients and internal stakeholders regarding documentation terms.
- Adding new clients to existing OTC derivatives/financing documentation and creating new client trading accounts.
- Arranging execution of OTC derivatives/financing documentation.
- Updating, reporting on and auditing the database with the status and content of the signed document.
- Participate in (and coordinate as necessary) various ISD projects, including regulatory and policy initiative.
- Supporting the relevant business unit with respect to queries raised in connection with OTC derivatives/financing documentation.
- Proactively learn about and develop internal documentation systems
- Experience in legal/business support roles. Preferably employed by or seconded to a bank in a documentation /business support roles.
- Demonstrable experience in having negotiated ISDA or GMRA legal documents.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent people skills (will interface with people at varied skill and seniority levels).
- General comfort with technology (particularly Microsoft Word, any spreadsheets).
- Quick learner - including learning internal computer systems.
- Ability to set, track, achieve and report on short/long term goals and projects.
- Organised, detail-oriented, self-starter, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels.
- Degree in law / business administration or equivalent.