IT Risk - Operational Risk - Wealth Management - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
My client, a leading wealth management firm based in the City of London, are looking for an Operational risk officer, with a technical background to join their team.
This is a newly created role to help enhance the skill set within their operational risk team, currently at 5 people.
I am looking to speak to people who can work within a business focused operational risk team, but who can be the go to person for the IT team to ensure that the risk framework as being met by making sure the business have the right systems in place to help them deliver their strategy effectively.
Tasks will also include:
- Implement appropriate plans, policies and procedures to ensure the effective delivery of the tasks which are to be completed by the Operational Risk Team.
- Ensure the RCSA cycle is appropriately planned and delivered
- Execute relevant Operational Risk framework components within the business. Including: Risk Assessments, KRIs, Loss Event, Scenarios etc.
- Provide robust review and challenge of risk exposures.
- Investigate root causes of operational risks/events and provide support to mitigate risk
- Provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting to the Operational Risk Director and any other committees as required
- Providing technical knowledge on converting the risk framework in to technical requirements.
This is a great role working within a team of 6, and where you can become a key member of the organisations growth.
This role will suit someone from an wealth management, asset management, or consultancy background looking for their next role.
Please forward your cv for consideration.